Infusionsoft is a Marketing Automation tool that you can use to convert more leads into members. With this powerful integration with Glofox, you can ensure you are targeting your clients with the right message at the right time, depending on their status as a Prospect, Customer or Member in your Studio.
What happens to Contacts in Infusionsoft?
Contacts will only be created in Glofox, from Infusionsoft, when you change the Person Type in Infusionsoft from 'Prospect' to 'Customer'. The user's email address will be used to uncover if the user is new, or already existed in Glofox.
What happens to clients in Glofox?
When you first integrate
- When you first connect your Glofox and Infusionsoft accounts, you will have the option to download your client database from Glofox so that you can import it to Infusionsoft.
- This is not done automatically because it may increase your Infusionsoft subscription cost
When you add a new client in Glofox
- No matter where a new client is registered - on the app, the web portal, or by you on the dashboard - they will be automatically created in Infusionsoft.
Updating Client's tag in Infusionsoft based on activity in your Studio
- If a client in Glofox has never spent any money, or had a membership, they will be tagged in Infusionsoft as a 'Prospect'.
- When a client in Glofox books a class or buys a product, their tag in Infusionsoft is updated to 'Customer'.
- When a client in Glofox buys a membership, their tag in Infusionsoft is updated to 'Member'.
- When the client finishes, or cancels their membership, their tag in Infusionsoft will be updated to 'Customer'.