There are two ways to add a joining fee when your members sign up.
Firstly, you can add a joining fee to all customers by adding it to the subscription. This feature is only available for recurring memberships.
- When creating your membership, select recurring
- You will then see an option to toggle on joining fee
- Set the price and click save
Secondly, you can add a joining fee or change the price of a joining fee when you are assigning a membership manually via the dashboard to a client.
- Select the client
- Click the memberships tab
- Click Add membership
- Select the membership
- You will see payment box pop up
- You will see the price of the subscription + the joining fee
- Click on this price to edit the price of the joining fee
- Click enter and proceed with transaction
Things to note with this feature:
This feature only works for recurring memberships, if you wish to add a joining fee to any other type of membership, please process this as a custom charge. You can see how to make custom charges here.