Stripe currently offer payment processing for all major credit & debit cards in 35 countries globally. Of these 35 countries, Glofox customers in 32 of these countries can set up their Stripe account via Glofox Payments.
However, there are two countries where Stripe is currently in BETA. As a result, studios based in these countries cannot be onboarded via Glofox Payments, and must follow a slightly different process.
The two BETA countries are:
In order to receive an invite to sign up for a BETA, we recommend contacting your Onboarding Manager at Glofox.
Once you receive the invite and sign up for an account with Stripe, simply follow the steps below to connect your Stripe account with Glofox.
- Click on the ☰ icon, located in the top right corner of the Dashboard
- Select 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Payments' tab
- Next to Card, click 'Configure'
- You will then be redirected to Stripe. On the following page, an option to login to your Stripe account will appear in the top right hand corner of the screen:
6. Simply select this option and sign into your Stripe account in order to link Glofox with Stripe.