Admins can opt in to receive email notifications for each new member that signs up to your account on Glofox, in order to enable this, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Clients' tab
- Scroll down to 'Email Notifications'
- To toggle on an email notification, click the toggle, so that it turns blue
- Don't forget to 'Save Changes' that you make
Email Notifications for Admins:
- Email me when a client signs up - Email fires for every new signup to the studio on Glofox.
- Email me a list of expiring members - Weekly email that sends a list of those members with memberships set to expire that week
- Email members of expiring memberships - Email that fires to the member, that their membership is expiring that week
- Receive weekly status report - weekly report on bookings v capacity, emailed directly to Admin email address
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help