- Login with your existing credentials
- Toggle between the different locations by clicking on the menu icon and selecting the branch
- Change your memberships to allow for roaming, please go to each membership, select advanced and toggle on the roaming.
This will automatically populate any Members that have this membership in the second location, be sure to check each location you want to have applied to this membership via the dropdown
- Change your trainers to allow for roaming, please go to the trainers profile and toggle on the roaming option; be sure to select each branch you want them to be able to roam to.
Trainers can only roam if they do not have a personal training schedule in their home studio. If you want your trainers to roam do not set them as bookable.
If you have existing members and you want them to be able to roam, please let the Glofox team know so they can apply the roaming memberships to their accounts. All new signups will have the roaming applied automatically with their chosen membership.
Important Things to Note with Roaming
- Classes must be set at single price, it is not possible to have varying prices with roaming enabled
- The home icon will indicate which Members are roaming from their home location:
- You can click on a member profile to find out their home studio
- Members must have a roaming membership in order to visit your other studios
- Drop in clients cannot roam