In this article, we'll take you through some of the steps you will need to take to update the settings on your second Studio location along with choosing settings to allow for memberships to work across both locations.
Setting up Roaming memberships
To setup Roaming memberships, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Manage tab
- Click the Memberships tab
- Open a membership you'd like to adjust
- Click the More button at the bottom of the screen, this will show you additional options
- Toggle on the option to 'Enable Roaming To Linked Locations'
- This will allow for this membership to work across both locations
Also, his will automatically populate any Members that have this membership in the second location, be sure to check each location you want to have applied to this membership via the dropdown
Setting up your Staff
To change your trainers to allow for Roaming, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Trainers profile
- Toggle on the Roaming option; be sure to select each branch you want them to be able to roam to
Please note: Trainers can only roam if they do not have a personal training schedule in their home studio. If you want your trainers to roam do not set them as bookable.
If you have existing members and you want them to be able to roam, please let the Glofox team know so they can apply the Roaming memberships to their accounts. All new signups will have the Roaming applied automatically with their chosen membership, as long as the option is enabled.
Important Things to Note with Roaming
- Classes must be set at a single price, it is not possible to have varying prices with Roaming enabled
- The home icon will indicate which Members are Roaming from their home location:
- You can click on a member profile to find out their home studio
- Members must have a Roaming membership in order to visit your other studios
- Drop in clients cannot roam
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.