When looking at Trainer's Performance, there are 2 useful comparisons to make. Firstly, how is the trainer doing in comparison to other trainers, and secondly, in the classes they teach, which are they excelling at, and which may need some focus.
You can deep-dive into both of these in the Trainer Performance Report, which you can find in Reports > Report List.
1. Compare Trainer's performance to each other
In the list view, you can quickly compare all trainers in a given time-frame.
Metrics to compare:
- Number of Classes: this will allow you quickly know whether a high bookings vs. capacity was because of 1 class that was lucky, or a sustained high performing trainer.
- Class Bookings vs. Capacity: not only can you see how many of the available spaces the trainer filled, but you can actually hover over this number to see the percentage. This percentage may make it easier to compare trainers!
- Number of Booked appointments: quickly see how many private sessions the Trainer booked in the chosen time frame.
For many Studios, this may be sufficient to calculate your bi-monthly, or monthly payroll, being able to see the total number of sessions, broken down by class and appointment, and the number of bookings. For those who need more detail, click on through to the trainer detail
2. See where the Trainer excels, or may need upskiling
By clicking on the Trainer's name, you can get to a detailed breakdown of what the selected trainer did in the selected time-frame. Sort the report to see
- Which classes the trainer consistently gets high attendance or bookings
- Which classes are performing poorly, meaning the trainer may need to be up skilled
- Even click on the class to see exactly what happened and who turned up.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.