There is no facility on Glofox to designate that a particular membership is a family membership, however there is a suggested workaround.
1. First, create the primary family membership which will be used to process payments for all family members (recurring, x amount per month).
2. Create a secondary family membership (set to private), which will be a single membership for 12 months, free of charge.
3. Assign the primary family membership to the account which will process payments on behalf of the other family members each month.
4. Assign the secondary family membership to the remaining family members, which will allow them to book using their accounts.
Important things to note with this Feature
- The above instructions are only applicable for unlimited memberships.
- If payments should fail on the primary account, you will be required to cancel the other family members' memberships to ensure they can no longer book.