Glofox requires a unique email address and phone number to be used in both member and staff profiles. The reason for this is that the email address is used as the identifier in the system.
If the email or phone number is being used in another profile including members, staff, deleted members or trainers you will receive this message:
Please note that staff or member their details will remain on the system unless removed from Glofox (you can send a request to email@example.com to have them permanently removed).
If you want to create more than 1 profile for a member or a staff member, this information will need to be different in each profile.
If you have deleted a staff or member profile that includes the same email address or phone number, these will need to be edited to allow the details to be used in another profile.
To change this:
- Restore the deleted member/staff profile
- Edit the email address so that it is different to the one you want to use
- Edit the phone number so that it is different to the one you want to use
- Save the changes
- Under details, click delete
- You can now add the email and/or phone number into the member/staff profile