- In your Glofox dashboard go to 'Settings'
- Then go to the 'Payments' tab
- Then click 'Configure' for 'Direct Debit'
Please note;If the Direct Debit option does not show, the integration is not available in your country.
After you click the 'Configure' button you will be sent to GoCardless's website where there will be 3 possible steps. These steps depend on whether you have a GoCardless account already and if you are signed in to it.
- If you already have a GoCardless account and you are signed into it you will be re-directed back to Glofox straight away. You will see a success message and GoCardless will be turned on.
- If you already have a GoCardless account and you are not signed into it, you will see a page to create an account on GoCardless. There is a 'Sign-in' button at the bottom of the page. Once you sign in your account will be connected and you will be redirected back to Glofox. You will see a success message and GoCardless will be turned on.
- If you do not have a GoCardless account you will see a page to create an account on GoCardless. From here you will out the form to create a GoCardless account. Once you finish the form your account will be connected and you will be re-directed back to Glofox. You will see a success message and GoCardless will be turned on. It's important to note that at this stage, your GoCardless account will be set up but not verified. This means you can take payments through but you will not be paid out the money. You will receive an email with instructions to verify the account, make sure to follow the link in this email to complete the integration so you can start receiving payments.
Next steps and additional support
Once you have Direct Debits set up, make sure to also set up Glofox card payments (Stripe)
You can find more information on that below;
For additional support reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.