This article will take you through;
- What is the Payouts Report?
- How to find & use the Payouts report
- How to see a breakdown of transactions in a payout
What is the Payouts Report?
Included in the report list is the Payouts Report, this report allows you to view all payouts you have received in a given time frame. The report will allow you to dig in and see a breakdown as to what transactions are in each payout. This report will also allow you to see the scheduled payouts which are on the way to your bank account via your payment provider as well
How to find & use the Payouts report
To locate the Payouts section , follow these steps;
- From the dashboard go to the 'Reports' icon
- On the left hand side menu, click the 'Payouts' report
This report will show you all the information about the Payouts you have received (in the selected timeframe) or that are scheduled.
The top of the report shows an overview of
- Completed Payouts (Payments which have arrived in your bank account)
- In Transit Payouts (These are payouts that are on the way to your bank account).
- Estimated Future Payments (this amount is estimated as transactions are still accumulating
As with the rest of this report, clicking into these figures allow you to dive in to the breakdown of this number and download the information as a csv file.
Underneath this section you will see a bar chart showing the progression over time of your payouts for the chosen time period and over the last 12 months.
At the bottom of the report, it shows completed payouts by revenue stream and payment method for the time frame selected
- These payouts are estimated as it cannot link data from disputes or third party integrations
- You can click into any of these figures to see the breakdown and download the information
- GoCardless future payments do not form part of 'estimated in future' or 'in-transit' payouts.
How to see a breakdown of transactions in a payout?
You can drill in to see a breakdown of which transactions are in which payouts by click on the total payouts figure at the top left . By clicking into this figure, you can select to drill down by transaction. This will give you all the transaction in the timeframe you have selected, and show you which payout they are associated with. You can download this report as shown in the section below.
For additional support reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.