This article will take you through;
- What is Glofox Pro
- An overview of Glofox Pro
- An overview of the Kiosk mode
- Next steps and additional support
What is Glofox Pro?
Glofox Pro is our admin app made especially for you and your staff members. With the Glofox Pro app, you can simplify your daily routine and manage your business on the go at a time that is most convenient for you. It also eliminates the need for a reception, if a reception desk is something you don't want or have.
Glofox Pro isn't available on all Glofox packages; for more information or to upgrade, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Glofox Onboarding Manager.
To download Glofox Pro on your tablet or smartphone, search 'Glofox Pro' in the App Store for Apple devices or Google Play for Android devices.
An Overview of Glofox Pro
With Glofox Pro, you can view and edit your schedule, create and manage clients, and view your revenue reports.
An overview of the 'Schedule' tab
From the 'Schedule' tab you can view, edit and manage your schedule. You can do this with the following features;
- See a calendar view of your schedule
- Filter classes, courses, and appointments in the calendar view
- Edit class details
- Increase class capacity
- Book your clients into classes, courses, and appointments
- Check-in all or one of your clients into classes, courses, and appointments
- View those who have booked, who are waiting and who has canceled a class
For more information on the 'Schedule' tab read the below article;
An overview of the Clients tab
From the 'Clients' tab, you can view, edit and manage your schedule. You can do this with the following features;
- Set up, edit and manage your clients
- Create new client profiles and edit existing ones
- Add or delete payment methods
- Buy credit packs and memberships on behalf of your clients
- Add interactions for your clients
- Pause and cancel memberships
- View past and current memberships
- Change home studio information (If roaming is enabled)
For more information on the 'Clients' tab read the below article;
An overview of the 'Reports' tab
From the 'Reports' tab you can view the following revenue reports;
- Today - Revenue reports from today
- 7 days - Revenue reports from the last 7 days
- Month to date - Revenue report from the 1st of the month, until today
- Month - Revenue report from the last month (30 days)
For more information on the 'Reports' tab read the below article;
An overview of the Kiosk
Glofox Pro - Kiosk Mode allows new member sign-ups from your Glofox Pro app. (Note: This is not available on all Glofox packages). When you sign into Glofox Pro, you will be prompted to choose ‘Staff Mode’ or ‘Kiosk Mode’. Kiosk mode works in a very similar way to the Kiosk App.
By choosing ‘Staff Mode’, you will continue to the Glofox Pro app as normal, by selecting ‘Kiosk Mode’, you will enter into the client sign-up form
They will follow these steps to sign up:
- First, they will see a branded page with your logo, brand colors, and the business name just like your branded member app. From here they will click ‘Sign up now’
- Next, they will be prompted to enter their name, last name, email, and phone number, and an option to sign up for marketing communications from you. Then they will click ‘Continue’
- On this page, they will select a gender, date of birth, zip code, emergency contact name, and emergency contact number (The only required field on this page is gender and date of birth). Then they will click ‘Continue’
- Now they have an option to let you know how they heard about your Gym or studio by selecting Facebook, Instagram, Another Client, Work of mouth, or Other Advertising. Then they click ‘Continue’
- Now they have the option to take a selfie to upload to their profile or skip this step. If they take the photo, they can choose to ‘Use this photo’ or ‘Take another one’
- If you have the e-agreements add-on, your new client will be prompted to sign and accept your studio Waiver. If you do not have the e-agreements add-on there will be a checkbox for members to confirm their acceptance of your studios’ waiver. (For more information on E-Agreements, click here). Then they click ‘Continue’.
- The last screen will be another branded page with your logo and a ‘Welcome to the Studio’ message.
Here's what the full flow looks like via a mobile device:
Next steps and additional support
Glofox Pro isn't available on all Glofox packages; for more information or to upgrade, please contact us at email@example.com or contact your Glofox Onboarding Manager.
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.