This article will take you through;
- What is the Schedule tab in Glofox Pro?
- Managing Your Schedule from Glofox Pro
- Next steps and additional support
What is the Schedule tab in Glofox Pro
Within the Glofox Pro admin app you can view, edit and manage your schedule. The 'Schedule' tab allows you to;
- See a calendar view of your schedule
- Filter classes, courses, and appointments in the calendar view (Collectively known as 'Events')
- Edit class details
- Increase class capacity
- Book your clients into 'Events'
- Check-in all or one of your clients into 'Events'
- View those who have booked, who are waiting and who has canceled a class
Managing your Schedule from Glofox Pro
The key feature of the 'Schedule' tab on the 'Glofox Pro' app is the ability to edit classes, courses, appointments as well as the ability to book and check-in clients to those classes, courses, and appointments.
Managing your client's bookings from the calendar view
From the calendar view within the 'Schedule' tab, you can;
- Book your clients into classes
- Cancel their bookings into classes
- Increase class capacity
- Add your clients to a waitlist
- Check them into class
Follow these steps to book a client into a class from the calendar view;
- From the 'Schedule' tab on your 'Glofox Pro' app, click on the 'Event' you wish to book your client in for
- Please Note: The filters will be automatically set to 'classes and courses', toggle this to view booked and non-booked appointments
- Once there, click the '+' button on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen
- If there is room in your class, you will be prompted to select a client from a list
- Select your client, and then click 'Book'
If the class is already full, you will be prompted to either;
- Increase - to increase the event capacity
- Add to Waitlist - to add your client to a waitlist
- Cancel - cancel the booking and return to calendar view
Follow these steps to check your clients into class from the calendar view;
- From the 'Schedule' tab on your 'Glofox Pro' app, select the 'Event' you wish to check your client into
- Once here, you will see a list view of clients that have booked into that 'Event', select the circle to the right of their name to select it (the circle should now appear in color with a tick symbol '✓'
Alternatively, you can check-in all of your clients at once. To do this follow these steps;
- From the 'Schedule' tab on your 'Glofox Pro' app, select the class you wish to check your client in to
- Once here, click the 'Actions' tab on the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Here, you will see an option to 'Check-in all', click that. Your clients that have booked in are now all checked-in to that 'Event'
For more information on managing your clients from within the Glofox Pro app, read the following article;
There may be times when you want to edit 'Events' from 'Glofox Pro'. You might want to do a quick fix on class time, change the trainer that's hosting the event, reschedule the event, change the facility it is going to happen in, change the description, etc. To do this, follow these steps;
- From the 'Schedule' tab on your 'Glofox Pro' app, select the 'Event' you wish to edit
- Click on 'Actions' in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Edit this event'
- From here, select the piece of information you want to edit and click 'Save Changes'
Next steps and additional support
Glofox Pro isn't available on all Glofox packages, for more information or to upgrade please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch with your Glofox Onboarding Manager.
To learn more about 'Glofox Pro', read the following article;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.