This article will take you through;
How to cancel a membership
In the event that you need to cancel a member’s membership, follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, locate your member's profile from the 'Clients' tab or 'Global Search'
- From their profile, click on the 'Membership' tab
- Click the 'Cancel Membership' button
- If your member is on a Recurring Membership, you will be prompted to cancel their 'Membership' or their 'Membership and Subscription'. If your member is on a Single Membership, you will only be prompted to cancel their 'Membership'
If you decide to delete a member and that member is on recurring membership you must ensure that you cancel their subscription before deleting them. If you do not cancel the member's subscription*, it will continue to charge them even after they have been deleted.
*The subscription is the Recurring Payment attached to the Recurring Membership.
Next steps and additional support
To find out more about 'Memberships' read the articles below;
- Setting up Single vs. Recurring Memberships
- Setting up a Consecutive Membership
- Setting up a Credit Pack
- Setting up a Restricted Services Membership
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.