This article will take you through;
- What is a Restricted Services Membership?
- How to set up a Restricted Services Membership?
- Next steps and additional support
What is a Restricted Services Membership?
A 'Restricted Services Membership' is a membership that has restrictions on the services you allow the purchasing client to avail of, eg.
- Max 20 classes per month
- Only one type of class allowed eg. Fitness Bootcamp classes
- Access to only a select number of facilities eg. Spinning and Yoga Studio etc.
How to set up a Restricted Services Membership?
Setting up 'Restricted Services Membership' is simple with Glofox. To set up, follow these steps;
- Navigate to the 'Manage' icon on the left sidebar and click 'Services'
- Click the '+Add Membership' button, on the top-right corner
- Input the membership details on the 'Details' tab e.g. name, description
- Click the 'Plan' tab and then 'Create Plan'
- Fill in the necessary details and then scroll to the bottom
- You will see a section that says 'Services provided with Plan', select 'Restricted Services'
- Here you will see a pop up similar to the 'Service Credit Pack'
- Enter the number of credits the member will receive on this membership
- Click 'Edit' to select;
- If Classes/Facilities/Appointments are bookable with these Credits
- If All/One/Multiple services are bookable with these credits
- If and when the credits have an expiry date
- Once you select your desired options, click 'Save'
You can initially only choose one category for your credits. If you want your client to have, for example, 'Class Credits' and 'Facility Credits' in the same membership, you will need to click 'Add Credits' again after setting up the first pack. This will bring a new pop-up for you to edit, do this before clicking 'Save.'
Next steps and additional support
To find out more about 'Memberships' read the articles below;
- Setting up Single vs. Recurring Memberships
- Setting up a Consecutive Membership
- Setting up a Credit Pack
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.