This article will take you through;
- What is Mailchimp?
- How to Integrate Glofox with Mailchimp
- Mailchimp price structure
- Next steps and additional support
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service.
Whether you’re just starting out or you're already a pro, Mailchimp's easy‑to‑use email builder has the tools you need to grow your business.
How to integrate Glofox with Mailchimp
To integrate Glofox and Mailchimp you must first collect two things from Mailchimp:
- An API key - This page explains how to get an API key from Mailchimp
- The List ID - This page explains how to get the List ID
Once you have both, follow these steps;
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Integrations' tab
- You will see the 'Send Emails through Mailchimp' section
- Enter your API key, and Mailchimp mailing list
- Click 'Sync' and within 30 minutes, your Mailchimp list will be updated
Mailchimp price structure
Our Mailchimp integration is only available to customers on one of our Gold or Platinum plans.
For more details on Mailchimp's pricing, see below:
Next steps and additional support
For further questions on Mailchimp, visit their support site here. To find out about GDPR and how it affects email marketing, read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.