How to integrate Glofox with ClassPass
First, you must register your gym/studio with ClassPass, you can do that here;
Once you register with ClassPass, contact our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org so they can ensure your dashboard is ready for ClassPass, and give you the info you need to pass onto ClassPass directly.
Once our team passes over the info you need for ClassPass, the final step will be to provide this info to your ClassPass Account Manager to finalise the set up of the integration in your ClassPass account.
Pushing your classes to ClassPass
After you link your accounts, follow these steps to push a class to ClassPass;
- From your Glofox dashboard go to the 'Manage' tab
- From here go to the 'Classes' tab
- Select the class you want to push to ClassPass
- On the 'Details' tab of your class, you will see a new tab called 'ClassPass Bookings'
- Switch this on to send the class to ClassPass
- Select the number of spots you want ClassPass to take under 'Max ClassPass Bookings'
Please Note: Make sure to set the 'Max. ClassPass Bookings'. The benefit of limiting this is allowing your regular, full-price paying members' preference and allowing ClassPass to only take up the excess spots.
How do bookings from ClassPass show in Glofox?
A booking from ClassPass will show up as normal but next to their booking it will show a 'ClassPass' tag.
Next steps and additional support
To find out more about setting up classes, read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.