How to integrate Glofox with ClassPass
First, you must register your gym/studio with ClassPass, you can do that here;
To set up the Glofox integration follow these steps;
- From your Glofox dashboard click the ☰ icon, located on the top right corner
- Click 'Settings'
- Go to the 'Integrations' tab
- Scroll down to 'Integrate with ClassPass'
- Click 'Send Email'. This will let our team know you want the integration set up. We will set up the integration on our end and then email you instructions to send to ClassPass
- Once you get our email, forward this on to your account manager in ClassPass. They will finalize the set up of the integration in your ClassPass account
Pushing your classes to ClassPass
After you link your accounts, follow these steps to push a class to ClassPass;
- From your Glofox dashboard go to the 'Manage' tab
- From here to the the 'Classes' ta
- Select the class you want to push to ClassPass
- On the 'Details' tab of your class, you will see a new tab called 'ClassPass Bookings'
- Switch this on to send the class to ClassPass
- Select the number of spots you want ClassPass to take under 'Max. ClassPass Bookings'
Please Note: Make sure to set the 'Max. ClassPass Bookings'. The benefit of limiting this is allowing your regular, full-price paying members' preference and allowing ClassPass to only take up the excess spots.
How do bookings from ClassPass show in Glofox?
A booking from ClassPass will show up as normal but next to their booking it will show a 'ClassPass' tag.
Next steps and additional support
To find out more about setting up classes, read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.