This article will take you through;
- What forms are available through Glofox
- How to set up forms for your gym/studio
- Next steps and additional support
What forms are available through Glofox
- Drop-In Terms & Conditions – Drop-In clients must accept this when they make their first booking
- Waivers – Your clients must accept a waiver when they first register
- Membership Terms & Conditions – Clients must accept this when they purchase a membership
- Parental Waiver – Parents/guardians must accept this when they have a 'Family Account'
You will only see an option for 'Parental Waiver' if you have family accounts enabled. This option is only available on select Glofox packages, for more information or to upgrade please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Glofox Onboarding Manager.
How to set up forms for your gym/studio
Setting up forms for your gym/studio is a painless process with Glofox. To set up, follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, click on the ☰ icon on the top-right corner
- Click 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Forms' tab
- You will see a list of available forms
- Click the 'click to edit' button on the form you want to edit to make your updates
- Once you are satisfied, click 'Save Changes'
Glofox does not provide a template for terms and conditions. These are terms and conditions between you and your clients
Next steps and additional support
Once you have your 'forms' in place, you will likely want to learn more about your business settings. Read the article below for more information;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.