This article will take you through;
- What Business Settings can I change?
- Next steps and additional support
What Business Settings can I change?
Your 'Business Settings' are the key to having your gym/studio run the way that suits you. In order to have these set up correctly, you will need to make sure these settings are in line with how you want the system to work. In order to access these, follow the steps below:
- From the dashboard, click on the ☰ icon on the top right of your screen
- Click 'Settings'
From here, you can view and edit the following settings;
On the 'Studio' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings;
- 'Edit Studio Details'
- Account Name
- Studio Name
- Phone Number
- Website URL
- Sales Tax %
- Edit 'Opening Hours'
- Monday - Sunday Opening Hours
- Time and Date Format
The default 'Payment' methods in settings are set to cash and complimentary. You can view all of the available payment methods and turn them on/off.
You can set some payment methods as 'only available to staff.' With this, you can set it, so all your clients pay with a card through the app, but your staff can process payments as cash, pay later, etc.
On the 'Payments' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings;
On the 'Clients' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings;
- Access Restrictions
- Registrations from the apps and web integration - enable/disable
- Who can view the studios time table?
- The minimum age to create an account is _
- Auto Revert to Drop-In Clients with expired memberships
- Decide whether you want to grand clients who cancel a class a 'Credit' or not
- Email Notifications
- Email or don't email me when a client signs up
- Email or don't email me to of expiring memberships
- Email or don't email members of expiring memberships
- Email or don't email to receive weekly status reports
On the 'Bookings' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings by clicking 'Open';
- Timetable displays 'x' weeks of classes
- Class levels displayed
- The booking window for classes
- Maximum number of bookings allowed
- Allow clients to book friends
- Cancel notice period a client can give
- Late cancellations -enabled/disabled
- Penalty system for not showing to a booked class -enabled/disabled
- Waitlist -enabled/disabled
- Staff can increase the class capacity of fully booked classes
- Personal Training Appointments
- Timetable displays 'x' weeks of personal training appointments
- The booking window for appointments
- Clients can cancel 'x' hours before their appointment begins
- Facility Rental
- Timetable displays 'x' weeks of facility rental appointments
- The booking window for facility rentals
- Clients can cancel 'x' hours before their facility rental slot begins
- Book friends (how many) - enabled/disabled
On the 'Forms' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings by clicking 'Open' next to them;
- Custom Terms and Conditions
- Drop-in Terms and Conditions
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Parental Wavier (If family accounts are set up on your Glofox package)
- Create your own questions - to add into the 'Notes' section of your clients profile
On the 'Integrations' settings tab, you can view and edit the following settings by clicking 'Open' next to them;
Next steps and additional support
Once you have your ‘Bussiness Settings' in place, you might want to learn about Glofox emails. Read the article below for more information;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.