This article will take you through;
- How to add a photo to your client's profile from the dashboard
- How to add a photo to your client's profile from Glofox Pro
- How your client can add a photo from the Member App
- Next steps and additional support
How to add a photo to your client's profile from the dashboard
You can add a photo to your client's profile from the dashboard. To do this, follow these steps;
- Search for the client you want to add or change a photo for and click to pull up their profile
- From their profile, click on the 'Details' tab
- You will now see and 'edit' button on the profile picture area
- Click this and add or update the photo
Please note: The image you select must not exceed 1mb. If the image is too large you will see this prompt.
How to add a photo to your client's profile from Glofox Pro
You can add a photo to your client's profile from your phone image gallery, or take a photo and upload it directly. To do this, follow these steps;
- Login to you Glofox Pro App
- From there, click on the 'Clients' tab
- Search and select the client you want to add or change a profile pic for
- Scroll down and click 'Edit Profile'
- then scroll back up to the top of the page and click the '+' symbol on the profile picture area
- You now have the option of uploading a profile picture from your phone's gallery or take a photo and upload it directly
How your client can add a photo from the Member App
Your client also has the ability to add or change their photo from within the 'Member App', and 'Standalone App'. To do that, they will need to follow these steps;
- They will need to login to their profile on the 'Member App' or 'Standalone App' app
- They will see a circle icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen, get them to click this
- This will pull up their profile
- They will now see a profile edit icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen which they need to click
- They then click the camera icon over their profile picture
- Click the '+' symbol beside the empty profile icon on the top of the screen
- Take a new photo by clicking 'Take a photo', or choose an existing image by clicking ''Browse library'
- You will be prompted to confirm all
- Once an image is selected, you will have the option to 'Use this photo' or 'Use another', when you choose 'Use this photo' the image will save.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on setting up your client's profile, read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.