The emails that you have the option to enable/disable on your dashboard are;
- When a new client signs up
- When memberships are going to expire
- Email your members when their memberships are expiring
- Receive the weekly status report
- Class Booking notification - when a client books into a class
Setting up your email preferences
To enable these notifications, just follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Settings'
- Then click on the 'Client's tab
- Scroll down to the 'Email Notifications' section
- Toggle on and off the emails you want to receive
You can also choose to receive notifications when a member books a class. To enable this, just follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, go to the 'Manage' tab
- Click on the 'Classes' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the 'Class' you want to edit
- Click 'Advanced'
- Enable 'Email Booking Notifications'
Next steps and additional support
Once you have your ‘Email Preferences' setup, you will likely want to learn about Glofox emails. Read the article below for more information;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.