This article will take you through;
- What is a Facility?
- How to set up a Facility
- How to create a Facility schedule
- Next steps and additional support
What is a Facility?
a Facility is a location at a gym/studio where services like 'Classes' or 'Courses' are offered.
How to set up a facility
To add a new facility, follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, go to the 'Manage' tab
- Click on the 'Facilities' tab
- Click 'Add'
- Select a category for the facility, and enter all the details (class name, description, image)
- You can choose to toggle on or off the visibility of this facility to the public
- You can then toggle on or off, whether you want this facility to be bookable
- Click 'Save'
Now that you have added this new facility, you can start selecting it as a facility that your classes take place in.
Some gyms/studios may have numerous facilities, of which some of them are available to book. You can toggle them on as described above, which will open the 'Schedule' tab
How to Create a Facility schedule
If you have made your facility bookable to clients, the next step is to set up the facility schedule.
- Once 'Bookable' is toggled on, you can then set your price/eligibility settings
- Go to and click the 'Schedule' tab to set up a 'Schedule' for your facility
- Select the days in which your new facility is available for bookings
- Select the session duration in which the facility is available for bookings
- Finally, set the available time slots for bookings each day
- Click 'Save'
Only one client can be booked into a 'Facility' slot at any given time
Next steps and additional support
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.