This article will take you through;
Each staff member can log into the Glofox dashboard using their staff profile email and the password created while setting them up. However, not all staff members have access to the same sections of the dashboard. Staff members are restricted based on the role allocated to them during the set up of their accounts.
By allocating roles to your team, you can ensure that everybody has access to the parts of the dashboard they need to carry out their duties efficiently, without complicating things for everybody.
- Trainer schedules
- Memberships, etc.
- Book clients into any class
- Add client profiles
- Edit client profiles
- Send push notifications and SMS messages
- Sell memberships and products
- Delete classes and trainer appointments from the schedule
- View the reporting section
- Edit any settings whatsoever; that includes the overall settings, class settings and membership settings.
Those allocated with the role of 'Receptionist' have slight restrictions on their access to the dashboard.
- View the classes they are assigned to
- Book members into their own classes
- Post-class news and updates
- Send a Push Notification to a Class, Course or Appointment slot that they are assigned to
- View the classes that other trainers are assigned to (A trainer will only ever see their own classes)
- Edit member profiles
- Edit any class settings
- Edit memberships
How to add a staff Member
Adding a member of staff to Glofox is really simple, to do so, follow these steps;
- Go to click the 'Manage' tab
- Click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Add' button
- The default user role when creating a new one is 'Admin', click the drop-down if you wish to add a Receptionist or Trainer
- Fill in the rest of the user details (name, phone number, email, password, etc)
- Click the 'Save' button
All users on Glofox must have a unique phone number and email address. This includes Admin, Trainer, Receptionist, and Clients. If you want your staff to have more than one role, e.g. a Receptionist and a Trainer, you will need to set them up with a second account using another email.
Next steps and additional support
Find out how to delete, replace and restore staff members below;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.