This article will take you through;
- What are Classes, Courses, and Appointments
- The key differences between Classes and Courses
- Next steps and additional support
What are Classes, Courses, and Appointments
Classes, Courses, and Appointments
The key differences between 'Classes' and 'Courses'
There are a few major differences between class and courses:
- Under a course, members are usually expected to attend each class on the course schedule, whereas, with a class, members can choose what classes and what times they wish to book in
- Under a course, the fee for each class is paid upfront and thus the gym/studio is paid regardless of attendance. With a class, the member must book and pay/use credit before each individual class.
- Under a course, all members will start together and finish together, however with a class, the members in each class may change day to day.
Next steps and additional support
Once you understand the difference between Classes, Courses, and Appointments, you might want to know how to set them up. Read the below articles for more information;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.