This article will take you through;
What is an Appointment?
Appointments are periods of time created in the schedule of a 'Trainer' or a 'Facility' which can be booked by a client.
Setting up an Appointment Schedule
Creating 'Appointments' for your 'Trainers' with Glofox is easy. To create your schedule, follow the steps below;
- From the dashboard go the the 'Manage' tab
- Then, click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the Trainer you want to set up a schedule for
- On the 'Details' tab you land on, scroll down to the toggle reading 'Bookable', toggle this on so it turns blue.
- A 'Schedule' tab will now appear beside the 'Details' tab
- Click 'Schedule'
- Choose the days, times, and length of the appointments
- Once complete, click 'Save'
Trainers can only have one length for all slots. So if you choose 60 minutes slots, all appointments for this trainer will be 60 minutes.
Next steps and additional support
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.