This article will take you through;
- What is an Appointment?
- Setting up an Appointment schedule
- How to book a client into an Appointment
- Next steps and additional support
What is an Appointment?
Appointments are periods of time created in the schedule of a 'Trainer' or a 'Facility' which can be booked by a client.
Setting up an Appointment Schedule
Creating 'Appointments' for your 'Trainers' with Glofox is easy. To create your schedule, follow the steps below;
- From the dashboard go the the 'Manage' tab
- Then, click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the Trainer you want to set up a schedule for
- On the 'Details' tab you land on, scroll down to the toggle reading 'Bookable', toggle this on so it turns blue.
- A 'Schedule' tab will now appear beside the 'Details' tab
- Click 'Schedule'
- Choose the days, times, and length of the appointments
- Once complete, click 'Save'
Trainers can only have one length for all slots. So if you choose 60 minutes slots, all appointments for this trainer will be 60 minutes.
How to book a client into an Appointment
Using Glofox Pro
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from the calendar view in Glofox Pro;
- From the 'Schedule' tab on your 'Glofox Pro' app, click on the 'Event' you wish to book your client in for
- Please Note: The filters will be automatically set to 'classes and courses', toggle this to view non-booked appointments
- Once there, select the appointment you want to book your client in for
- Select your client, and then click 'Book'
Using the dashboard
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from the calendar view in the Dashboard;
- From the Dashboard, click the 'Calendar' tab
- Change the filters to show unbooked only
- Select the appointment you wish to book and then select the client you want to book in
- Confirm the payment amount and payment method
- Click 'Proceed with transaction'
Next steps and additional support
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.