This article will take you through;
- What is an Overdue Membership?
- What does the Overdue filter do?
- How to use the Overdue filter?
- Next steps and additional support
What is an Overdue Membership?
When a member has an outstanding failed payment on their account, they will no longer be able to make bookings or attend classes and their membership will now be considered an ‘Overdue Membership’.
What does the Overdue filter do?
Until now, these 'Overdue Memberships' have been difficult to locate on the dashboard and you may have relied on them emailing or calling you to retry the payment to recover that revenue.
With our new 'Overdue' filter in the 'Clients' tab, we have made it easier for Admins and Super Admins to locate and action these overdue accounts. This means fewer complaints from clients unable to book into classes and an easy way for you to recover failed payments.
How to use the Overdue filter
To use the 'Overdue' filter, follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, go the the 'Clients' tab
- From here go to 'Filter' and click on '+add Filter'
- From the dropdown, click 'Overdue'
- You can add additional filters to specify if the client has credits remaining, or if they have had a certain amount of booking, etc.
- You can now either;
- Begin contacting members directly from the list provided in the dashboard
- Click 'Actions' and 'Download' to download a CSV file of the overdue members
- Click 'Actions' and 'Send Message' to send an SMS to overdue members, if you have SMS included in your package. (This method will only send a message tho those with a valid phone number on their account)
SMS and Client Filters are not available on all Glofox packages. For more information or to upgrade reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next steps and additional support
For more information on 'Client' filters, read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.