This article will take you through;
- What is an automated email receipt?
- How to turn on automated email receipts for purchases
- How to change the branding of your receipts
- Next steps and additional support
What is an automated email receipt?
An automated email receipt is an email sent from the Glofox dashboard to your client for their record of purchases with your gym/studio. The email is triggered after a purchase is made.
Unlike an invoice, this receipt and will not include an itemized list of products and services purchased.
How to turn on automated email receipts for purchases
To send automated email receipts to clients, follow the steps below;
- From the dashboard, click on the 'Connect' tab
- Click on the 'Messages' tab
- Toggle on the button for 'Purchase Receipt' to enable the option. It will say 'Active' when switched on
- To edit the text of the email, click 'edit'
- Compose your desired message and click 'Save'. You can use dynamic tags like, 'Client's First Name' and 'Studio's Name' to auto-generate information.
Your clients will now receive an email receipt when they make purchases.
How to change the branding of your receipts
Branded templates are available on Glofox for anyone on the Platinum Package. For those on Gold & Silver, the email templates will take up the Glofox colors and branding but you can change the background color and text color. For more information, read the below article;
Next steps and additional support
For more information on payment processing, read the below articles;
- How to Create Custom Charges
- How to Use the Revenue Reports
- How to Use Sales Attributions to Drive and Track Sales
For additional support reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.