This article will take you through;
What is a Waitlist?
The Waitlist is a feature that enables you to set up a waiting list for your classes. This is a really useful tool to have when you know your classes fill up as it ensures your classes fill up as much as possible.
Waitlists are beneficial for both you and your clients. They help you manage your classes easily and it's great for your clients because they won't need to arrive to class hoping someone won't turn up. They will see their place on the waitlist from the Member App and will be notified if they get in or if a spot becomes available. (Depending on which settings you choose) The notifications comes in the form of and email and push notification for those using the Mobile App.
If you have chosen an automatic waitlist, clients will be moved into a class automatically when a spot becomes available, up until 30 minutes before the start of the class time.
How to set up a Waitlist
To set up a Waitlist, follow these steps;
- Click the 'Settings' icon in the bottom left of the screen
- Click on the 'Booking' tab
- Click 'Open' on the 'Classes' to open the settings
- Scroll down to 'Waitlist' (By default this setting will be disabled, you will need to first toggle this on so that the colour changes to blue)
- Set the number of Waitlist spaces you would like to have per class
- Next, you can either;
- Set it so that all members on the Waitlist are notified of the free space. The first client to book space gets the spot.
- Have your Waitlist book automatically into the class. This will move the first client on the Waitlist into the class.
- Click 'Save'
- If the setting is toggled on for "limit class bookings" and the client is on multiple waitlists, our system will recognize when the client is booked into a class and will not allow them to be added to a subsequent class.
- This applies to both the standard and dynamic waitlists and can be overridden by an admin in the Dashboard.
Next steps and additional support
For information on 'Business Settings', read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.