This article will take you through;
What is a Waitlist?
The Waitlist is a feature that enables you to set up a waiting list for your classes. This is a really useful tool to have when you know your classes fill up as it ensures your classes fill up as much as possible.
Waitlists are beneficial for both you and your clients. They help you manage your classes easily and it's great for your clients because they won't need to arrive to class hoping someone won't turn up. They will see their place on the waitlist from the Member App and will be notified if they get in or if a spot becomes available. (Depending on which settings you choose)
How to set up a Waitlist
To set up a Waitlist, follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, click on the ☰ icon on the top right-hand corner
- Click 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Booking' tab
- Click 'Open' on the 'Classes' to open the settings
- Scroll down to 'Waitlist' (By default this setting will be disabled, you will need to first toggle this on so that the colour changes to blue)
- Set the number of Waitlist spaces you would like to have per class
- Next, you can either;
- Set it so that all members on the Waitlist are notified of the free space. The first client to book space gets the spot.
- Have your Waitlist book automatically into the class. This will move the first client on the Waitlist into the class.
- Click 'Save'
Will my clients be notified via email or push notification when a space becomes free?
- If your client is a Member App user (ie. if they have ever logged into the app at any stage before), they will only get a Push Notification and no email
- If your client has never logged into the Member App before, they will get an email advising that a spot has become available
Next steps and additional support
For information on 'Business Settings', read the below article;
For additional support, reach out to [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.