This article will take your though;
What is the Glofox Dictionary
On select Glofox packages, you have the ability to change the terminology used within the dashboard. For example, some people might prefer to call their Studio's, 'Clubs' or 'Gyms', or some might prefer to call their Staff Members, 'Team Members', etc.
When you make a change to the Dictionary, the changes are also reflected in the Member App and Glofox Pro.
The Dictionary feature is only available on select packages. For more information or to upgrade get in touch with your Onboarding Manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use the Dictionary
If you have the Dictionary as part of your Glofox package, you can make changes it to it by following these steps;
- From the dashboard, click the ☰ icon on the upper, right-hand side
- Then click 'Dictionary'
- From here you will see a list of customizable terminology, to search for a specific term hit CRTL+F and type your term in
- When you've found the term you want to edit, click it to change an enter the new term in the box
- Once you're happy, click the tick symbol '✓'
Next steps and additional support
Once you have your 'Dictionary' set up, you might want to know about the other branding and customizations available to you. Read the articles below for more information;
- How to Customize the Member and Standalone App
- How to Integrate the Glofox Web Portal to Your Website
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.