Why do I need to update my Glofox Payments?
Starting on September 25th, additional account information will be required from you if you are using Glofox Payments so Glofox can continue sending payouts to your business and you can continue processing transactions. This is to comply with a new regulation known as 'KYC - Know Your Customer.'
To avoid missing out on any payments please make sure to update your information by September 25th, 2020. This will take you less than 5 minutes. Payouts to your bank account will pause if your information is not updated and verified by this date, and your members may experience trouble processing payments
How Do I Update My Information?
From your Glofox Dashboard, go to settings and click the 'Update Details' button on the 'Payments Settings' page. This will take you to a secure page that allows you to quickly and easily update the information.
Updating your information is quick and easy. Follow these steps to ensure you're ready for the update;
- From your Dashboard, select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu on the top right of the page
- Go to the ‘Payments Settings’ tab
- Locate the 'Card' section
- Click the 'Update Details' button as highlighted below:
- If you need to update your bank details, you can do so here, otherwise, click on 'Skip', as shown below:
- You will then see a list of any outstanding information or documents that need updating highlighted in red, like below:
Examples of what you might need to update include:
- Business address
- Account owner’s title within the business
- Company verification documents
- Other related business information
Why do I need to update this information?:
Glofox Payments, powered by Stripe, has launched recent security enhancements to help further reinforce your account, and comply with global 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) legislation.
These updates will ensure your account complies with these requirements, and is enabled with these additional features.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on Glofox Payments and Payouts, read the following articles;
- What are Payouts?
- Understanding the View Payouts Section of the Revenue Report
- How to Set Up Glofox Payments (Stripe)
For additional support reach out to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.