Why do I need to update my Glofox Payments?
Starting on March 31st, additional account information will be required from you if you are using Stripe (Glofox Payments) so Glofox can continue sending payouts to your business. This is because of a new regulation known as, KYC - Know Your Customer.
To avoid missing out on any payments please make sure to update your information by March 31st, 2020. This will take you less than 5 minutes to action. Payouts to your bank account will pause if your information is not updated and verified by this date.
How Do I Update My Information?
From your Glofox Dashboard, go to settings and click the 'Update Details' button on the 'Payments Settings' page. This will take you to a secure page that allows you to quickly and easily update the information.
Updating your information is quick and easy. Follow these steps to ensure you're ready for the update;
- From your Dashboard, select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu on the top right of the page
- Go to the ‘Payments Settings’ tab
- Locate the 'Card' section
- Click the 'Update Details' button
- You will be directed to a secure page that allows you to quickly and easily update the information required.
Bank details cannot be updated through this method
Next steps and additional support
For more information on Glofox Payments and Payouts, read the following articles;
- What are Payouts?
- Understanding the View Payouts Section of the Revenue Report
- How to Set Up Glofox Payments (Stripe)
For additional support reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.