STEP 1: Get a DUNS number
In order to setup your Apple Developer Account first you will need to get a DUNS number.
If you do not already have one please follow the links below for your country. If your country is not listed, in a search engine search for "DUNS number" with "Your Country."
USA - https://www.dnb.com/
Canada - https://www.dnb.com/ca-en/
Ireland - https://www.dnb.com/ie/
Hong Kong - http://www.dnb.com.hk/
Singapore - http://www.dnb.com.sg/
Australia - http://dnb.com.au/
STEP 2 Create your Apple Developer Account
You can follow the link below to create your developer account.
Follow these steps to create your Apple Developer Account:
1. Create an Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID, you can just log in. Your Apple ID will need two-factor authentication turned on. To learn more about two-factor authentication, click Here.
2 Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3. You will then be asked to choose with which "Entity" you will develop the app. The choices you will see are:
- Individual, Sole Proprietor, Single Person Business
- Nonprofit Organization
- Accredited Educational Institution
- Government Organization.
Please create the account as a Company/Organization.
4. You will then be prompted to prove that you have the authority to sign legal documents on behalf of the organization. You can have the authority as an Owner or a Representative.
- As the owner, all you have to do is input your work email address
- As a representative, you have to input your work email address. You will also have to input the first name, last name, job title, work email address, and phone number of someone in the company who can verify that you have the authority to sign legal documents
5. You must then give the organization's details.
- Legal Entity Name
- DUNS Number
- The business' website
- The phone number of the Headquarter's office.
- Tax ID/National ID number of the business (optional)
You will be prompted to pay the $99 US/$149 AUD fee and will be given an Enrollment ID. This ID can be used if contacting Apple Support. You can also find answers to your developer account queries by going directly to support.apple.com
STEP 3: Add Glofox to your Apple Developer Account
1. Log into the Apple Developer Console - https://developer.apple.com/account
2. Click on people
3. Click on invite
4. Add firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Admin' rights
5. Important: Tick the box under 'Developer Resources' to allow us create your app's certificates
6. Immediately after sending the invitation please email Customer Success at email@example.com with the subject-line 'Invitation Sent' to let us know these steps have been taken
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.