This article will take you through;
- What is Live Workout Streaming?
- What is the benefit of Live Workout Streaming?
- How to get started with Live Workout Streaming
- Next steps and additional support
What is Live Workout Streaming?
Live Workout Streaming is a new feature for Gympass users that allows you to generate additional revenue for your Gym or Studio. This is done by making it easy for you to host virtual fitness classes as well as or instead of face-to-face classes.
You will first set up a Glofox account which will then integrate with Gympass. Glofox will then enable you to build and schedule Live Workout classes, generate revenue, and track performance.
Glofox and Gympass have a clever 2-way integration system, which means your clients won't need to interact with Glofox at all. When you set up a Live Workout Class in your Glofox dashboard, you're giving your clients the option to easily book into and pay for this class via the Gympass app.
Read more on how Glofox integrates with Gympass here;
Please note: As this feature is currently in Beta, you will need to request to be included in phase one of the rollout. You can request access by emailing your Gympass Partner Manager.
What is the benefit of Live Workout Streaming?
The key benefits are;
- You can continue to generate revenue even if your gym is closed to the public, e.g. closures relating to COVID-19
- As the fitness industry evolves, you can stay one step ahead by always providing alternate options to face-to-face workouts, e.g. virtual classes for; stay at home parents, those with busy schedules or for those living in a remote areas
- Considering the above, Live Workout Streaming is great for engaging the clients you already have and also expanding your reach to new and usually unattainable markets
How to get started with Live Workout Streaming
To get started with Live Workout Streaming you will need to request access by emailing your Gympass Partner Manager.
You Gympass Partner Manager will then get you started on a Glofox Lite platform and give you the next steps to set up your classes. Some useful resources include;
- How to Create a Class Schedule of Live Workouts
- Choosing and Configuring a Live Workout Streaming Platform
Next steps and additional support
For more information on Live Workouts, visit this section of our Knowledge Base;
For more information email Glofox at [email protected] or message your Gympass Partner Manager.