This article will take you through;
How to cancel a membership
If your client doesn't want to Pause or isn't happy with the alternate value you are offering them during COVID-19 Gym closures, you may need to cancel some memberships. We've made that process as easy as possible for you. To cancel a membership, follow these steps;
- From the Glofox dashboard, click 'MANAGE'
- Then, click 'Clients'
- Locate your member's profile from the 'Clients' list or use 'Global Search' to search for the individual member
- Once you've located the member, click on their name
- From their member profile, click on the 'Membership' tab
- On the active membership, click the 'Actions' button
- From the 'Actions' button drop-down menu, click the 'Cancel Membership' button
- Select either 'Cancel now' or choose a date for the membership to be canceled
- Click 'Confirm membership cancellation'
- If your member is on a Recurring Membership, you will be prompted to cancel their 'Membership' or their 'Membership and Subscription'. If your member is on a Single Membership, you will only be prompted to cancel their 'Membership'
If you decide to delete a member and that member is on recurring membership you must ensure that you cancel their subscription before deleting them. If you do not cancel the member's subscription*, it will continue to charge them even after they have been deleted.
*The subscription is the Recurring Payment attached to the Recurring Membership.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on managing memberships, check out our COVID-19 Resources page:
For additional support, reach out to [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.