This article will take you through;
- What are the Performance Reports?
- Next steps and additional support
What are the Performance Reports?
The Performance Reports give you insights into how your trainers and classes are performing. Use them to see what's working and what's not so you can make adjustments to your schedule and increase revenue.
To find the 'Performance Reports follow these steps;
- From the dashboard, go to the 'Reports' tab
- Here you will see both the 'Trainer Performance' and 'Class Performance' reports listed
The 'Trainer Performance Report' will allow you to identify what trainers are performing best by showing you the see how many appointments and classes they hosted, how many clients booked in vs the class capacity etc.
In the list view, you can quickly compare all the trainers in a given time-frame with the following metrics;
- Number of Classes: This will allow you quickly know whether a high booking vs. capacity was because of 1 class that was lucky, or a sustained high performing trainer.
- Class Bookings vs. Capacity: Not only can you see how many of the available spaces the trainer filled, but you can actually hover over this number to see the percentage. This percentage may make it easier to compare trainers!
- The number of Booked Appointments: Quickly see how many private sessions the Trainer booked in the chosen time frame.
For many studios, this may be sufficient to calculate your bi-monthly, or monthly payroll, being able to see the total number of sessions, broken down by class and appointment, and the number of bookings. For those who need more detail, click on through to the trainer detail
For more information on calculating Trainer wages, read the following article;
The 'Class Performance Report' will allow you to identify what classes are most popular with clients. Whether it is seeing what generates the most bookings, or what the most clients turn up for, you'll be able to get valuable insights into what's performing best.
Quickly compare all your classes over time of your choosing. Whether the important data for you is how many people book, or how many turn up to class on the day, you can quickly get these insights. By clicking on the title that is most important to you, you can filter high to low, so it takes seconds to uncover which class has the highest number of bookings, or which has the lowest number of people checking in. From there, you can make informed decisions on what classes may require more sessions, or which may need to be changed.
By clicking on any class on the list, you can deep-dive into the different times the class took place, so you can quickly get insights into what times are the most popular, and which may need to be scheduled. You can even click on one of the sessions to open the Class Attendance list - so you can deep dive into who booked in, who trained the class, and where it took place.
Next steps and additional support
Once you have 'Reports' figure out, you might want to learn about the best ways to host your Live Workout Class and tips for making your Video Stream look professional;
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.