This article will take you through;
What is a Paused Membership?
A Pause on a Membership is the action of pausing a member's access and payments for a period. You may have paused some memberships due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The 'Paused Membership' filter will allow you to find these members to message them, unpause them or edit their profile.
- You can't currently pause a membership that is set up to charge on the 1st of the month but this feature is coming soon.
How to find a Paused Membership
‘Paused Memberships' are easy to find using the Membership filter in the 'Clients' tab. To find Paused Memberships, follow these steps;
- From the Dashboard go to the Manage tab
- Then the 'Clients' tab
- Then click 'Add Filter'
- Select 'Membership' drop-down
- Then select 'Paused' and click 'Apply'
You will now see a list of members with a paused membership. On the right-hand corner, you will see an action drop-down, from here you can choose to download a 'Paused Membership' report, or send a message to those with paused memberships.
- Client filters are not available on all Glofox packages, for more information or to upgrade, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on managing memberships, check out our COVID-19 Resources page:
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.