This week, we’re going to tackle the topic of marketing your online classes. We’re seeing lots of gyms and studios going online, but many are confused about how to package and price these workouts.
Some businesses are adapting to the change and are continuing to operate as usual while others are struggling to gain traction. Some businesses have a clear vision for what they want to achieve whereas others need help to make their vision a reality.
You will learn about:
- Packaging your online workouts to start selling memberships again
- Creating perceived value around online workouts for your clients
- Cultivating a sense of community with your online classes
- Promoting your online workouts to generate revenue today
- Using online workouts to drive new leads when you open back up,
You can listen to a recording of last week’s webinar here on our Knowledge Base. You might also be interested in the following:
👉 Podcast: Brittany Welk on Successfully Bringing Her Studio Online
👉 How to Use SMS to Communicate with Your Members
👉 How to Set up and Customize Your Member App
If you haven’t seen or read our previous emails please reach out now to email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to opt into free and discounted SMSs over the next few months.