Many of you made the leap to delivering virtual experiences overnight and may have decided to offer your classes at a free or greatly reduced price. Now that we know that digital fitness is here to stay, it is important to consider how offering your classes for free may be devaluing your offering, and subsequently, your brand.
Glofox Webinar: Making the Transition from Free Online Workouts to a Paid Class Model
In this webinar, we will guide you on how to transition from your current free, or heavily discounted model, to a more sustainable paid model.
You will learn about:
- The key characteristics of successful online fitness businesses
- Creating an offer to appeal to potential members
- Best practices for pricing and packaging your offering
- Retaining your current members and promoting advocacy
- Marketing tactics to draw in new members
Latest COVID-19 Resources
We've added brand new podcasts to provide additional support and guidelines on running your online classes from some of the best in the business.
- Alex Hormozi on How to Drive Revenue Online
- Jack Thomas on Pricing and Packaging Your Online Offering
- 5 Steps to Successfully Selling Online Memberships
- Why an Organic Digital Marketing Strategy Is Key Right Now
We have started sending you weekly insight reports to help you to identify the changes you are experiencing in your business so that you can respond and take action. If you didn't receive your weekly report, reply to this email, and we will reach out to you to get you set up.
Our Glofox webinars are in place to help to provide support to you in navigating through these changing conditions. As ever, we would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have to help us to make these sessions as beneficial as possible for you.
Chief Customer Officer