If your members are not receiving their booking confirmation emails, there are some things you can try to resolve the issue.
First, ensure that the email really hasn't been received by asking your member to do the following;
- Ask your member to check their spam and junk folders - If this is happening, you should also ask them to whitelist your email (add you to their approved sender's list - process varies by email software)
- Ask them to search for the email by searching for specific terms mentioned in your booking confirmation email. E.g. 'Passion Fitness booking confirmation'
- If they have a Gmail account ask them to check the multiple inboxes generated by Gmail - e.g. Primary, Social, Promotions, Updates, etc.
- Ask them to check if Gmail has grouped two emails about the same class type, but at different times together. They might be grouped into an email chain
Ensure the setup of the class is correct by checking the following;
- Check that the class is set up with an 'Online' facility by taking a look at the calendar view. You should see either an orange (Online- URL needed) or green (Online - Link already added) indicator. If not, the class has not been set up with an 'Online' facility so you will need to create a new one.
- Make sure the booking confirmation email has been switched on by going to the Glofox Dashboard> Connect tab > Messages tab > toggle on 'Online Class Booking Confirmation'
Quick fixes for your members
You might want to resend the booking confirmation once you've figured out what the problem was, to do this, remove your member from the class, and then re-add them to trigger the email.
Next steps and additional support
If you have tried the above but are still having issues, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you further.
For more information on Live and On-Demand Content visit the following articles;