This article will take your through;
- How can I find Members that owe me money?
- How to find and use the report
- Next steps and additional support
How can I find Members that owe me money?
In the past, it has been difficult for Gyms or Studios to get a complete picture of who owes them money, and how much money is owed. We’ve created this report on ‘Money Owed’ so you can focus your efforts on debt collection, in particular the high impact areas.
- Information is fed into this report hourly, and you will be able to see when the report was last updated.
- This report is available to Admins, Super Admins and Receptionists.
- This report is not available on all Glofox Packages, to learn more or to upgrade, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will feature on the Money Owed report?
With this report, you will be able to see an overview of everyone that currently owes you money and how much each of them owes you so you can focus your debt collection efforts on clients that owe you the most, thus increasing your revenue.
In this report, you will see outstanding failed membership payments and overdue subscription payments from members using flexible payment methods. You will not, however, see outstanding pay later payments, money owed by the studio to members, or the date of the money owed.
Please note: This report is for studios on Glofox Platinum only, for more information or to upgrade reach out to us at email@example.com
How to find and use the report
To access the ‘Report in Money Owed,’ follow these steps;
- From the Dashboard go the ‘Report’ tab
- Then go to ‘Report List.’
- From here scroll down to ‘Revenue’ on the left-hand side
- Select ‘Money Owed’
You can also click the ‘Download’ button on the top right corner to download a CSV report. Via the download you can get additional customer contact details and the current membership status. You can use this status to help with prioritising which clients to contact first.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on reports, read the following articles;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
Article is closed for comments.