This article covers what details are needed, where to get them in Braintree and how to connect Braintree to your Glofox account
In Glofox you have to enter your Braintree merchant id, public key and private key.
How to get Merchant id
- In Braintree go to Account → Merchant Account Info
- This is found on the top right in Braintree
- In there you will see the Merchant ID. There are 2 ids on the page, it is not the Merchant Account Id
How to get the public key and private key:
- In Braintree go to Settings → API Keys
- In here you will see the public key
- Click View to see the private key
How to connect Braintree to Glofox
In your Glofox dashboard go to Settings -> Payment Settings -> Card
Enter your merchant id, public key and private key and click save
You'll see a success message letting you know the integration is set up correctly.