Step 1: Get your Facebook Pixel ID from your Facebook Business Manager
- Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account, and go to the Pixel tab in the Events Manager.
- Click 'Set up Pixel'
- Click 'Use an Integration or Tag Manager'
- You'll get a 15 digit Facebook Pixel ID. Copy this and proceed to Step 2 below
If you have more questions on the Facebook Pixel, check out this article from Facebook.
Step 2: Integrate your Facebook Pixel ID with your Website Integration
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Website Integration'
- Scroll to the bottom of the Page, where there is a section for 'Facebook Pixel'
- Enter your Facebook Pixel ID and press save
Step 3: See the data in your Facebook Events Manager
- It may take up to 20 minutes from saving the Pixel on your Glofox dashboard before you see data starting to flow through into your Events Manager on Facebook.
- Check out this article to understand more on what events will be tracked on your Website integration.
- You can now start to measure success of your existing campaigns and create powerful retargeting campaigns.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.