Q: My clients are not being prompted to sign their e-agreements, why?
A: This might be because you have not added a required e-signature to the E-Agreements template.
To do this, follow these steps:
- From your Glofox Dashboard, click the menu icon at the top-right hand corner of your screen
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Forms'
- Select 'Edit' on either the 'Membership Terms and Conditions' or 'Waiver'
- You will see a button called 'Signature' at the bottom of the form, click this to add a required signature. Remember, you can add as many required signatures as you like
Next steps and additional support
To get started with E-agreements, reach out to email@example.com. For more information on E-Agreements, read the following articles:
- The Difference Between E-Agreements and Standard Contracts
- Reduce Risk and Streamline Client Interaction with E-Agreements
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.