This article will take you through;
- How to reset Client and Lead passwords from the Glofox dashboard
- Tips on creating a strong password
- Next steps and additional support
How to reset Client and Lead passwords from the Glofox Dashboard
To reset Client or Lead passwords, follow these steps:
- From the Glofox dashboard go the 'Manage' tab
- then go to the ‘Lead’ or 'Client' tab to locate your member or search for them using 'Global Search'
- On their profile, click on the 'Details' tab on the far-right
- Scroll down to the ‘Actions’ panel and click the ‘Reset Password’ button
- Input the new password and click 'Confirm' and 'Ok'
- Then click 'Save Changes'
If your client forgets their password, here's how they can reset it
If your client or lead is locked out of their account, they can reset their password by following the 'Forgot Password' flow on the Member App or Website Portal.
To set a new password, ask your clients to follow these steps:
- From the Member App - click 'Forgot Password' on the top right-hand corner of the screen
- From the Website Portal - click 'Login' on the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click 'Forgot Password'
A set of instructions to reset their password will be emailed to them
How to create a strong password
A strong password helps your clients:
- Keep their account information safe
- Protect their emails, files, and other content
- Prevent someone else from getting into their account
To make sure your clients' passwords are strong, you should advise them of the following:
- Meet the password requirements, mentioned below
- Don't - use the same password for multiple accounts - If a hacker guesses your password, they now have easy access to all of your accounts
- Don't - use a sequence like 123, abc, or qwerty
- Don't - use personal information or common words
- Do - Make your passwords longer
Meeting password requirements
When creating a password it must;
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Use at least 1 letter and 1 number
Next steps and additional support
For more information on resetting passwords, read the following articles:
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.