An entire Membership type can be marked as a Trial, so you can have multiple different trial plans within the Membership type.
1. Go to Manage and click Memberships
2. Open the Membership that you want to set as a Trial
3. Click the 'Advanced' button
4. Turn on the toggle for 'Trial'
5. Click Save
Roaming Trial membership
To set a Trial membership to Roaming, first ensure you have Roaming between your branches enabled by contacting your Customer Success Manager.
To set the membership to Roaming, just follow these steps:
- Go to Manage and click Memberships
- Open the Membership that you want to set as Roaming
- Click the 'Advanced' button
- Turn on the toggle for 'Roaming'
- Select the other studios that you own from the list that appears of. This will be the studios that this member can be used in
- Click Save
When will a clients status change to Trial
1. They had a status of Lead when they purchased/received the Trial membership
2. The Membership was marked as a trial when they purchased/received it. If the membership type is updated to Trial after they already purchased it, their status will not be updated.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.