This article will take you through
- What is the Glofox feature upgrade and does it affect me?
- What features are now unlocked?
- Next steps and additional support
What is the Glofox feature upgrade and does it affect me?
This Glofox feature upgrade will help Stripe Standard customers that want better control over their business by unlocking a wealth of features relating to payments and membership flexibility. This upgrade also includes a number of bug fixes that will significantly reduce the risk of future payment issues.
- This upgrade affects customers using Stripe Standard only.
- This upgrade will be completed by end of Q2 2021. Should you have any questions related to the unlocking of any new features, reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
What features are now unlocked?
- Set up Consecutive Memberships
- Pause Pro-rated Memberships
- Schedule a Pause on a Membership
- Modify a Pause on a Membership
- Schedule a Membership Cancellation
- Edit subscriptions in cart, should you ever need to provide membership discounts
- Allow subscriptions with a failed payment to keep billing
- Forgive failed payments in Glofox
- Customizable receipts in Glofox (also available in Stripe)
Other Payment features
- Run Reports on Money Owed. This helps you track and follow up on any outstanding balances (Note: This feature is for Platinum customers only)
- Last but not least, our Sales Tax feature helps gyms and studios that want to simplify the process of adding and assigning multiple tax rates to their products and services by automatically calculating tax at the checkout.
Next steps and additional support
We’ve included some additional resources to help you learn more about the new unlocked features.
- How to Discount a Membership With the Edit Cart Feature
- What Happens When a Recurring Payment Fails
- How to set up Consecutive Memberships
- How to Modify a Pause on a Membership
- How to Schedule a Cancellation
- The Report on Money Owed
- How to Set Up Sales Tax in Glofox for Tax-Inclusive Businesses
- How to Set Up Sales Tax in Glofox for Tax-Exclusive Businesses (US and Canada)
- FAQ: Configuring Sales Tax in Glofox
For any further support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.