This article will take you through;
What are Memberships?
Memberships provide your clients with access to your services over a set period of time. Memberships can take on many forms such as unlimited or restricted, private or public, roaming or single-location, full-priced or complimentary, trial or full membership, and many other options available to you from within the 'Memberships' section of Glofox.
How to create a new Membership
To set up or add a new membership in Glofox, follow the below steps:
- From the Glofox Dashboard, click 'MANAGE' at the top
- From the 'MANAGE' page, click the 'Memberships' tab
- Click the '+ Add' button, on the top-right corner
- In the 'Details' tab, enter a 'Name' and 'Description for your new Membership
- Scroll down to the 'Advanced Settings' to:
- Choose whether or not to 'Restrict To One Purchase Per Client',
- Set the membership to 'Private' or public,
- Configure the membership as a 'Trial' membership only, or
- 'Enable Roaming To Linked Locations' for fitness businesses with multiple locations
- Click the 'Plans' tab
- Click the '+' button beside 'Create a Plan'
- Enter a 'Plan Name'
- Set the plan 'Type' to 'Membership'
- Select a 'Payment Frequency', either 'Single' or 'Recurring'. You will then be provided with number of options to customize the plan payment and start details
- Select the 'Services provided with Plan', either 'Unlimited Services' or 'Restricted Services'
- Click 'Save' and your new Membership will be created
Next steps and additional support
Once you have a new Membership set up, you can then assign it to specific members with ease. You can check out our guide on How to Assign a Membership to a Client from the Dashboard if you’d like to learn more about assigning memberships to your clients.
To find out more about Memberships, you can check out the resources below
- How to Set up Single and Recurring Memberships
- How to Set up and Share a Private Membership
- How to Set up Consecutive Memberships
- How to Set up a Service Credit Pack
- How to Set up a Restricted Services Membership
- How to Set Up a Roaming Membership
- How to Set up a Trial Membership
- Understanding the Payment Options for Memberships
- How do I restrict a membership to one purchase per member?
- What's the difference between a membership and a Service Credit Pack?
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.