This article will take you through;
- Setting up a Trainer Appointment Schedule
- How to book a Personal Trainer for a client
- Next steps and additional support
Setting up a Trainer Appointment Schedule
In order to book a personal trainer appointment for a client, you must first set up a trainer appointment schedule. Appointments are periods of time created in the schedule of a 'Trainer' or a 'Facility' which can be booked by a client.
Creating 'Appointments' for your 'Trainers' with Glofox is easy. To create your schedule, follow the steps below;
- From the Glofox dashboard, click 'Manage'
- Then, click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the Trainer you want to set up a schedule for
- On the 'Details' tab, scroll down to the toggle reading 'Bookable', toggle this to on. It is blue when it is on.
- A 'Schedule' tab will now appear beside the 'Details' tab
- Click on the 'Schedule' tab
- Enter a 'Session Duration'
- Select the days and time when this trainer will be available
- Click 'Save'
Trainers can only have one length for all slots. For example, if you enter 60 as the 'Session Duration', all appointments for this trainer will be for 60 minutes.
How to book a Personal Trainer for a client
Booking a client into a class on Glofox is very easy and there are a number of different ways you can do this:
From the Glofox Dashboard
Follow these steps to book a client into a personal trainer appointment from the calendar view in the Dashboard;
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Calendar'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, under 'Filter by Trainer', enable the 'Display Non-Booked' filter
- On the calendar, select the trainer slot you wish to book
- Click '+ Book Member'
- In the search field, enter the name of the client you would like to book an appointment for
- Click 'Book for this Client +' beside the client's name
- Confirm that payment details are correct
- Click the “Proceed with Transaction” button.
Using Global Search
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from Global Search on the Dashboard
- From the dashboard, search for the client you want to book for in the Global Search bar in the top right
- Select 'Book/Buy' next to the clients name
- Search for the Trainer you wish to book for
- Select the 'Classes' and then the 'Appointments' tab below that
- Select the time you wish to book for the client
- Confirm payment amount and payment method
- Click 'Proceed with transaction'
From Glofox Pro
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from the calendar view in Glofox Pro;
- From the Glofox Pro' app, click the 'Schedule' tab
- Click on the 'Event' you wish to book your client in for
- Toggle the filter to view non-booked appointments (They are set to 'classes and courses' by default)
- Select the appointment you want to book your client in for
- Select your client
- Click 'Book'
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn about Classes, Courses, and Appointments in Glofox, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Set Up Classes
- Booking Windows, Cancellation Rules and Other Settings
- How to Set up a Waitlist
- Understanding the Difference Between Classes, Courses & Appointments
- How to Enable the Book a Friend Feature
- How to Set Up Courses
- How to Set Up Personal Training Appointments
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.