This article will take you through;
- Setting up a Trainer Appointment Schedule
- How to book a Personal Trainer for a client
- Next steps and additional support
Setting up a Trainer Appointment Schedule
In order to book a personal trainer appointment for a client, you must first set up a trainer appointment schedule. Appointments are periods of time created in the schedule of a 'Trainer' or a 'Facility' which can be booked by a client.
Creating 'Appointments' for your 'Trainers' with Glofox is easy. To create your schedule, follow the steps below;
- From the Glofox dashboard, click 'Manage'
- Then, click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the Trainer you want to set up a schedule for
- On the 'Details' tab, scroll down to the toggle reading 'Bookable', toggle this to on. It is blue when it is on.
- A 'Schedule' tab will now appear beside the 'Details' tab
- Click on the 'Schedule' tab
- Enter a 'Session Duration'
- Select the days and time when this trainer will be available
- Click 'Save'
- Trainers can only have one length for all slots. For example, if you enter 60 as the 'Session Duration', all appointments for this trainer will be for 60 minutes.
- Only Admins/Super Admins can create a Trainer Schedule. Trainers can make edits to individual sessions via the calendar.
How to book a Personal Trainer for a client
Booking a client into a class on Glofox is very easy and there are a number of different ways you can do this:
From the Glofox Dashboard
Follow these steps to book a client into a personal trainer appointment from the calendar view in the Dashboard;
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Calendar'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, under 'Filter by Trainer', enable the 'Display Non-Booked' filter
- On the calendar, select the trainer slot you wish to book
- Click '+ Book Member'
- In the search field, enter the name of the client you would like to book an appointment for
- Click 'Book for this Client +' beside the client's name
- Confirm that payment details are correct
- Click the “Proceed with Transaction” button.
Using Global Search
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from Global Search on the Dashboard
- From the dashboard, search for the client you want to book for in the Global Search bar in the top right
- Select 'Book/Buy' next to the clients name
- Search for the Trainer you wish to book for
- Select the 'Classes' and then the 'Appointments' tab below that
- Select the time you wish to book for the client
- Confirm payment amount and payment method
- Click 'Proceed with transaction'
From Glofox Pro
Follow these steps to book a client into an appointment from the calendar view in Glofox Pro;
- From the Glofox Pro' app, click the 'Schedule' tab
- Click on the 'Event' you wish to book your client in for
- Toggle the filter to view non-booked appointments (They are set to 'classes and courses' by default)
- Select the appointment you want to book your client in for
- Select your client
- Click 'Book'
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn about Classes, Courses, and Appointments in Glofox, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Set Up Classes
- Booking Windows, Cancellation Rules and Other Settings
- How to Set up a Waitlist
- Understanding the Difference Between Classes, Courses & Appointments
- How to Enable the Book a Friend Feature
- How to Set Up Courses
- How to Set Up Personal Training Appointments
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.