What is the Activity tab?
The Activity tab is an area in each client's profile on Glofox that contains a log or history of all the activity for that individual client. This includes the waiting lists that they are on, the classes that they have booked, the classes they have attended, and the classes they have canceled, along with timestamps for each activity.
How to access the Activity tab
Analyzing an individual client's activity history is a good way for your staff to get more familiar with each client and see what classes they like and don't like. It can also be a good way to keep a closer eye on clients that could be at risk of churning by showing how engaged they are with your business. Below we've detailed how to access the Activity tab from your Glofox dashboard.
- Navigate to the clients profile
- Click 'Activity'
- From here you can scroll through a log of their activity with your business
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn more about Classes, waiting lists, and attendance reporting in Glofox, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Set Up Classes
- How to Track Class Attendance
- Booking Windows, Cancellation Rules and Other Settings
- How to Set up a Waitlist
- Understanding the Difference Between Classes, Courses & Appointments
- How Set Up Pay As You Go Classes
- How to Book a Guest into a Class
- How to Enable the Book a Friend Feature
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.