Why you should customize your receipts
Every interaction that your clients have with your business is an opportunity to create a consistent and compelling brand image. Your branding isn't just limited to your website and swag. You should include your brand imagery everywhere that is visible to your clients, including their purchase receipts. By doing so, you create a consistent, professional experience for your clients. Ultimately, this helps improve the perception of trust in your brand and, most importantly, helps increase repeat future business.
How to customize receipts
Any time a client makes a purchase with your business, they will receive a receipt by email. You can customize the template of the email that your clients receive by following the below steps.
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Connect'
- Then, click 'Messages'
- From here, scroll down through the list of 'Email Types' until you find 'Purchase receipt'
- Ensure that the 'Purchase receipt' is set to active' by clicking the button on the right-hand side of 'Purchase receipt'. The button will be blue and it will say 'Active' beside it when it is activated
- Click the 'Edit' button to the right-hand side of 'Purchase receipt'
- Enter a subject line for the email receipt in the 'Subject' section
- You can choose a staff member to be Cc'd or Bcc'd on each email if you would like to keep a close eye on all purchases as they occur
- Enter the content of your email in the 'Content' section. You may wish to include your brand's logo here by clicking the image symbol and entering the image URL or image address where your logo is available online
- Click 'Save' and your email receipts will be customized with the content that you have chosen
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn more about customizing other client-facing parts of your business, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Setup and Customize Your New Member App
- How to Customize the Member App and Standalone App
- Adding A Glofox Custom Tab to Your Facebook Business Page
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.